M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) is a leader in telecommunication design engineering, specification development and project management. Our highly experienced engineers navigate clients through wireless and wireline telecommunications infrastructure projects to meet the needs of the latest technology and regulatory mandates. With more than 20 years of practical “in the field” experience, MSB has the capability to meet your organization’s complex telecommunications needs, anticipate complications, and deliver solutions that offer the flexibility to build, expand and upgrade your networks to meet future needs.
- Design and engineer telecom transport systems integrating microwave, satellite, cellular, two-way RF radio, fiber optic and copper technologies.
- Perform design engineering to support telecom infrastructures such as towers, communication buildings, data centers, generators, power stations, foundations and structural modifications.
- Draft, design and implement Distributed Antenna System (DAS) networks that enhance cellular coverage and increase data speed in large and small venues, including hospitals, arenas, airports, and convention centers.
- Design, engineer and install turnkey fiber optic and digital video surveillance systems, fiber optic networks and data systems, including applications in oil and gas, transportation, petrochemical, and commercial and industrial sites.
- Provide specialized expertise and design build services for video surveillance networks in hazardous locations.
- Incorporate advanced, integrated CCTV, Alarm Management and Video Analytics software that uses intelligent software algorithms for the analysis of CCTV images to detect perimeter intrusion, alarm conditions and other conditions configured into the software by the user.
- Lead, coordinate and execute large-scale, customized telecommunications projects.
- Provide technical advice and representation for infrastructure upgrades and buildouts.
- Develop and analyze Bid and Request for Proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors, carriers and contractors.
- Perform ongoing operational management services for specialty wireless systems and IP networks.
- Provide construction management and oversight.
- Perform RF coverage and performance modeling.
- Perform FCC, FAA and environmental regulatory compliance and permitting for two-way radio, microwave, VHF, UHF and satellite projects. Assist clients in meeting new Homeland Security requirements.
- Specify and perform grant development.
- Offer expertise and act as expert witness for legal cases.