Since 1978, M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) has engineered and designed instrumentation and control systems for Gulf Coast clients in multiple industries. Our senior engineers have specialized experience in control systems, analytical applications and safety instrumented systems. From conception through detailed design, we can service any need in process measurements, distributed control systems, PLC programming, analytical measurements, and critical safety instrumented systems.
Petroleum and chemical refineries around the Gulf South regularly call on MSB to handle projects that address safety and compliance and provide financial return from improved operations. MSB holds a Safety Instrumented Systems Certification from the International Society of Automation.
- Provide engineering and design for the construction and implementation of various process measurement, monitoring, and control instrumentation.
- Modify existing ladder programs for applications or specify and program a new controller and/or HMI screens.
- Specify and design a host of analytical systems ranging from O2 and ph monitoring to continuous emissions monitoring for EPA compliance.
- Identify and implement new process controls or optimize a facility’s or pipeline’s measurements and controls.
- Assist in the risk and hazard analysis process and calculate SIL for various instrumented system scenarios.
- Identify appropriate safety level systems.
- Perform turnaround/shutdown planning, coordination and supervision assistance.
- Design supervisory control and data acquisition systems.
- Members of the International Society of Automation (ISA). For a complete list of all affiliations and certifications click here.