M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) has over a decade of experience in civil and structural engineering projects. Our staff is licensed in multiple Southeastern states and is highly-experienced in the design and engineering of foundations for pipe bridges, outdoor shelters for electrical and telecommunications infrastructure, communications towers, and related facilities. We have worked on hundreds of sites resulting in patented solutions for our clients. We support equipment, piping systems and civil projects with expertise and familiarity with the soil mechanics of the Gulf South.
MSB has also provided structural services for many of the major refineries, chemical plants, pipeline facilities and commercial installations in southern Louisiana and the Gulf South. We take a hands-on, personal approach with clients and works with all of the latest software including STAAD Pro, RISA Tower and ACADLT2009.
- Create initial design and all levels of technical documents, including estimation, scope, specification, design and installation packages with detailed drawings.
- Provide analysis to ensure that clients’ structures and foundations are in accordance with local and national building codes.
- Troubleshoot and assist the client in determining alternate solutions for unforeseen problems such as underground obstructions encountered during foundation excavations.
- Perform bid evaluations, construction support, installation inspections and construction record documentation.
- Members of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Louisiana Engineering Society (LES), and National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). For a complete list of all affiliations and certifications click here.