M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) provides a wide array of services to chemical manufacturing plants and has extensive experience engineering and maintaining specialty communication systems that operate in a petrochemical environment. From capital expansion projects, maintenance of systems or general infrastructure improvements, we can handle services ranging from design and engineering to project management. MSB assigns both engineers and designers with real world experience to the project, and we support the trade disciplines that perform the field installation and commissioning. For over 30 years, MSB has earned the trust of chemical manufacturing plants along the Gulf Coast and has personnel on staff with the specialized safety training and credentials to work in petrochemical facilities.
- Develop specifications and engineering design for electrical, instrumentation and communications systems.
- Install, upgrade and replace instrumentation & control systems.
- Program in multiple analysis programs such as SKM Power*Tools, EasyPower, and ETAP
- Expand, upgrade and maintain wireless and SCADA telecommunications systems including plant-wide evacuation and push-to-talk communications systems.
- Support system construction and commissioning.
- Provide mechanical, civil and structural engineering services to write specifications for contractors.
- Supervise and manage projects from start to finish throughout all stages.
- Members of the Louisiana Chemical Industry Alliance (LCIA) and Louisiana Chemical Association. For a complete list of all affiliations and certifications click here.