With more than 15 years of experience in infrastructure expansion and new installations for cellular carriers, M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) can service projects from initial scoping through design and project management to construction support and completion. With strong, long-standing relationships with many of the major cellular carriers, MSB has worked on projects to implement or enhance cellular coverage in large-scale venues such as airports, hotels, arenas, and convention centers. Our knowledge of the latest advancements in communications, our dedication to creating robust systems, and our commitment to quality can ensure that the project is a success.
- Design and engineer multi-band RF systems and telecom infrastructure projects such as towers, communication buildings, data centers, power infrastructure, foundations, and structural modifications.
- Develop Bid and Request for Proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Act as client’s technical representative for infrastructure upgrades and buildouts.
- Design and implement specialty wireless systems and IP networks.
- Perform RF coverage, hazard and performance analysis using state-of-the-art software tools.
- Facilitate Distributed Antenna System (DAS) commercial agreements.
- Perform site development and project scoping.
- Provide project management and construction support services.