M S Benbow & Associates (MSB) has more than a decade of experience solving telecommunications challenges for transportation venues. Our team of highly skilled and experienced engineers can help make airports and rail stations competitive by building, upgrading or maintaining a robust wireless network to support passenger, public safety and enterprise applications. We can deliver coverage to the farthest corners of the facility with a Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or other wireless infrastructure, manage complex engineering projects and coordinate multiple parties.
MSB has completed more than 50 telecom projects and has worked on numerous large-scale DAS and other communications infrastructure projects for such facilities as Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport, Houston Hobby Airport, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, and New Orleans International Airport.
- Design, construct and project manage Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) to deliver coverage throughout all areas of the facility.
- Lead, coordinate and execute large scale customized telecommunications projects.
- Design, engineer, maintain, and manage wireless telecom solutions.
- Facilitate business agreements between facility and wireless carriers.
- Provide technical support and coordinate with cellular carriers and equipment vendors.
- Manage green-field system deployments and upgrades for 3.5G and 4G systems.
- Design power systems and support infrastructure.
- Program state-of-the-art software tools for RF coverage & performance modeling.
- Members of the American Associations of Airport Executives (AAAE). For a complete list of all affiliations and certifications click here.